🕹ī¸Shrine of Greed

Shrine of Greed is an AFK (Auto-Combat) spot where you can get Runestones and Soulstones.

To open the Shrine of Greed menu, press <ESC> and find Battle > Shrine of Greed.

Items Obtained

ItemFunction
  • Can be exchanged for Level 1-6 Runestones.

  • Allows you to enter in Shrine of Greed.

  • Recharges 30 minutes of entry time.

  • Adds minor improvements to your skills.

  • Used to enhance your Equipment. (Boss Reward)

  • Used to craft Judge Gear. (Boss Reward)

Shrine of Greed should be done enough hours to be able to buy every Runestone Box from the Weekly Shop. You can open it by righ clicking a Pale Runestone Fragment.


Mechanics:

The first time that you enter Shrine of Greed you will have to buy a Ticket.

You can buy it from an NPC called Ardor, next to the stairs:

Once you have the ticker, go upstairs and interact with the orb:

Choose 1F - Entrance of Gluttony . Make sure to right click your Ticket beforehand.

Once you are inside, look for an empty room and start the Auto-Combat function in the center. Keep in mind everyone except for your Clan members will be hostile towards you.

In the middle of each room there is a Brazler of Greed. You can inreract with it to increase the mob density of the room for 30 minutes. A Seed of Greed will be consumed.

Currently, Floor 1 - Entrance of Gluttony is the best option as it has the highest mob density. Grinding at the rest of Floors is not recommended despite of how good your Equipment is.


Bosses:

In the center of each Floor there is a Boss, they are the strongest bosses of Elyon and will require a full platoon to kill them in a reasonable amount of time.

Currently, fighting the Floor 3 Boss is not recommended as the loot is not good enough.


Boss Rewards

Guaranteed loot for everyone who participates:

  • 500-1000 [Account] Brilliant Enhancement Agent

  • 100-200 [Account] Brilliant Enhancement Element

  • 25-50 Legendary Enhancement Rate Aid II

  • 3 Safe Enhancement Tool

  • 300.000 Gold Bag

  • 500 Honor Points

  • 1-2 Legendary Equipment Random Effect-Changer

  • 50-100 Legendary Random Equipment Effect Lock

Randomly split among everyone who participates:

  • (15 packs) 10 Mana Control Stone I

  • (10 packs) 10 Mana Control Stone II

  • (5 packs) 10 Mana Control Stone III

  • (10 packs) Random Judge Equipment Material

  • (4 packs) Abyssal Level 1 Soul Stone Chest

  • (3 packs) Abyssal Level 2 Soul Stone Chest

  • (2 packs) Abyssal Level 3 Soul Stone Chest

  • Level 4 Abyssal Soul Stone Chest (75% chance) or Level 5 Abyssal Soul Stone Chest (25% chance)

Last updated